20110315

The Connie Wong Countdown: 12 Days

Twelve days before the famous Connie Wong lands in Nice! I can't wait! March is rather quite for me this year. Last month, I traveled so much that I wanted to stay in Juan-les-pins and actually discover the city - something I haven't done...even after two months! Shame, I know. Although, I am very tempted to leave for London with some friends this weekend, but money is starting to run a bit low as the end of the exchange approaches. Well, I also had to book my mom’s and my tickets to Paris, Barcelona and Rome and that wasn't planned in the budget! At least from now on, I'm pretty sure I'll be my mom favourite child! I certainly have never seen my siblings pay for our mother's plane tickets to anywhere. Ha!  It's okay though. I'm glad I get to give back to my mommy, who has given me everything. Except for one thing: height! Just kidding! But honestly, I always knew I was shorter than the average, but when I went to Berlin, everyone was just so tall. I felt like a dwarf.  Going back to the subject, I plan to stay here in March, go to the beach, and walk around. Although that won’t be happening this week because the weather sucks! It’s raining all week. Plus this week, my roommate is back on Montreal, so I am home alone. It’s alright, project deadline are approaching, so that will give me the opportunity to get a head start! 

I finally uploaded pictures from the February trips. To see the pictures, click on the links!
Here is a little preview. 

Baguette fight under the Eiffel Tower
21st Birthday Dinner
Manneken Pis
Architecture by Gaudi
Sagrada Familia
Park Guell
Click on the links below to see picture from: 
Paris, France
Brussels, Belgium
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Barcelona, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment