20120103

So Yesterday

I can't believe it's already over. Seems like yesterday, I just wrote my last final and the holidays were just starting. Today was the beginning of the Winter 2012 semester and my first day back at university. The past two weeks have been more tiring than when I'm at school. Between work, work, work, work, seeing friends and spending quality time with the family, I somehow find myself having less time for myself and to sleep. On my very last day of vacation, I realized how little time I spent at home, even if staying in, doing nothing was among one of the things I really wanted to do during my vacation. Funny how every time get the time to do things I've been wanting to do, I always end up doing something else... Maybe that should be one of my new year's resolution: stick to my plans...?

No comments:

Post a Comment