20111225

Chicken & Steak

Despite my busy work schedule during the winter break, I still had the chance to have dinner with friends. The first dinner was with my friends with whom I lived the four most amazing months of the my life. Pat, Georgia, Sophie, Courtney, Julian, Fiona, Naomi & I were all on exchange in France together. For four months, we lived in Juan-les-pins and attended the SKEMA together. It was great to catch up and reminisce of the good old days. The last time we were all together was probably back when we were still in France. Those moments seem to be so far away. I'd give anything to go back in time and live it again... We met up at Laurier Gordon Ramsay, which I have being dying to try. The ambiance was nice and cozy. I enjoyed my chicken and the wonderful company I had.



The very next night, it was the JMAS Christmas dinner! We chose to eat at luxurious steakhouse, The Keg. Despite the crazy rain outside and the dangerous, slippery ice outside, everyone arrived at the restaurant in once piece. Our table was in a little isolated corner, which was great because we had some privacy. But the corner was, in my opinion, a little bit tight for all 15 of us. The gift exchange was hilarious! Everyone came up with great ideas as secret Santa. The food was amazing. My steak was absolutely delicious and it heartwarming to have spent a wonderful night with my colleagues.


Steak with shrimp and crab garnish & twice baked potato

No comments:

Post a Comment