20120130

Some Winter Fun

Winter, winter, winter. What a dull season - you agree? Thankfully, I've attended some cool events lately that kept me busy! If not, I'd be thinking about how great my life was last winter, roaming around Europe like a free bird.

First, JMAS Winter Cocktail..... I worked hard to plan it, and it turned out good. Good food, great people, wonderful evening. Unfortunately, I haven't received the pictures from the photographer yet, so can't post any. Let me tell you thought, that at the end of the night, I was dead! It was so hard trying not to fall asleep on the metro. 

The very next evening, it was the CASA Winter Retreat! What started off as a slow evening, turned into a business-school-students-become-pro-lap-dancers night! I guess the open bar allowed all of us to let loose. I, however, was a lady and laughed my heart out as people shaked their booty.... on others' lap (and I also snapped TONS of pictures. Sneaky me). I was exhausted, but having so much fun at the same time. You know that feeling where your super tired and want to go to sleep, but at the same time refuse to leave? Yeah, that's how I was feeling.

JMAS


No comments:

Post a Comment