20120118

Pin, Pin, Pin, Pintrest!

I realize I haven't  written very much lately.... and I blame Pintrest for making me obsessed with pinning and repinning pins! It's all I ever do now! (that and reading Texts From Bennett - it's super hilarious, check it out!) Other than spending much time on those two websites, I have also been busy planning this huge networking cocktail for JMAS. But what about school work...?  Did someone say school work? What school work.... oh yeah... school... we'll talk about that later...

But going back to Pintrest, it's essentially is a website on which you create boards and you "pin" what your inspirations, what you like, pretty much all your intrests (pin your interest... Pintrest... get it?). Obviously, just like everything else on the Internet, you get to see what others pin and others see what you pin! You can follow each other, like each others' pins and repin on your own board what other have pinned. That's a lot of bloody pins and pinning! But it's seriously a lot of fun and entirely addictive. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

If you're curious, you can go see my boards and pins on my Pintrest profile! Follow me while you're at it!

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine! Send me an invite for Pintesrest it Pinterests me a lot :P

    ReplyDelete