20110922

Hello, Hello, Baby You Called I Can't Hear a Thing

Today was a bit of a stressful day. I woke up happy because I was smart enough to submit all my CACEE forms yesterday afternoon, instead of waiting for this morning! As I spent the morning doing some homework, I kept glancing at the clock, waiting for it to hit noon.

After lunch, I went to class and my heart starts beating 1000 times per minutes.  I look at the time on my phone and I realized any firm could be calling me now! But instead, my phone stayed in my hands soundless and motionless. Then, my friends start texting me, reassuring me that firms must be busy reviewing my application. Every time my phone vibrated, my heart jumped. After a while, I got used to it and stopped giving myself heart attacks over a little phone vibe. Time passes, and as I focused more on class, getting that phone call for an interview was getting further in the back of my head. And of course, the unexpected happened. My phone starts the vibrate, and behold, Ernst & Young was calling me! I ran out of class and answered the phone. I was so happy that I could barely speak! My hands were shaky and my body felt light, almost numb! Can you tell how badly I wanted a firm to call me? So, anyways, an interview has been scheduled and I hope I will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment