20110821

Up, Up, and Away!

I don't remember when was the last time I went to the International Balloon Festival of St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, but I do remember being in awe at the sky full of pretty balloons of all shapes and colours.

Angela, Mark, Katia & I spent a nice afternoon bumming around the festival, look at balloons fly away. Then in the evening, we got to see Pitbull perfom. Actually, that was I lie, we only saw him on the giant screens. There were so many visitors it was impossible to walk around the stage; let alone getting close to it!

It was a nice sunny day to be walking around and brushing up on my photography skills. A special thanks to Mark who let me borrow his super awesome Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 DX lens for the day!




PS. Leaving in 3 hours for YYZ!! Maroon 5, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment