20110803

Won't Go Home Without You

19 days until I get to see the ever so handsome Adam Levine!

I haven't been to Toronto in a while, so I'm looking forward to this trip. Then again, how can I not be excited? I'm going to the Maroon 5's concert!

But actually, one of the main reason I really can't wait to go is because of the Cash Cab! The Cash Cab is a TV game show that takes place in downtown Toronto. The taxi driver (Adam Growe) randomly picks up  passengers and asked them questions during the entire ride. Right answer will earn them money and wrong ones will get them strikes. After three strikes, they get kicked out of the cab! Given that I will have to take the taxi multiple times during my stay, I am praying to all possible deities that one of them will be the Cash Cab! I LOVE that show!

Until then, I have still have final exams to write and business to take care of for JMAS. And of course, I have to work. Speaking of which, I am getting used to working at Gap. I'm still a bit confused on certain things, but I am starting to get a hang of how everything works. I hate being the newbie, but luckily we are like 10 new employees!

No comments:

Post a Comment