20110815

But Things Just Crazy Living Life Gets Hard to Do

Plans for tonight:
- Do nothing
- Do nothing
- Do nothing
- Do nothing

I have never been this excited at the prospect of doing nothing at all. These past weeks have so been hectic that I'm looking forward to just sit down and do nothing. First, I started new job and got scheduled way more hours I had asked for. Normally, I would've been happy, because that means I get to make more money. But in this case, it was the week before finals and I wasn't down... at all. Sadly, being the shy newbie I am, I didn't want to cause to much trouble -especially after getting a huge speech from my new manager for asking for days off for finals and upcoming trip to Toronto (7 days until Maroon 5!). So like the good employee, I am. I still went to work when I could've used that time to study. However, in the end, they did remove a shift from my busy week, so all was well.

Perhaps I can use all this extra time to learn all Maroon 5 songs by heart before the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment