20110710

I'm Driving Slow on Sunday Morning

Sunday.
Sunday is the day where most people sleep in, do nothing and enjoy life before another chaotic work week begins. In my family, there is no such thing as sleeping in. My parents woke me up in the early morning today to go practice golf. They are firm believers of  "practice makes perfect". Hence, why my dad brings me to the driving range whenever the both of us are free. I don't mind, really. I actually enjoy hitting some balls. Just not at 9 AM on a Sunday.

In other news, I received a pretty exciting phone call today - I got hired at Gap! I went in for an interview on Friday and I left with impression that I wasn't very impressive during the group interview (with 4 other girls!). So, I figured out they would pick someone else, with most likely a bigger availability. Regardless, I'm happy they selected me!

No comments:

Post a Comment