20130129

Heartbeat


A while back, I started to watch a Taiwanese TV series called Love, Now. The storyline is impossible corny, but so goddamn addictive. You just want to know what the hell happens to these characters, no matter how obvious or stupid their actions are. Especially when the main actor is good looking and speaks perfect English (George Hu grew up in the USA, making him a sorta white-washed Taiwanese god - just how I like them. Ha!).

Now, going back to the essential, one of the female characters in the show has this beautiful, rose gold heartbeat necklace. I don't know why, but I became quite obsessed with it and the need to have the same necklace grew bigger as the show progressed. For the longest time, I couldn't find it anywhere online. But, I eventually found the necklace on Etsy and bought it without hesitation- it came up to less to $16, including shipping so it didn't do much damage to my wallet. It obviously isn't made of real rose gold, but I am definitely not going to complain for the price I paid. After almost a month of waiting, I finally received the necklace today! I love my Return to Tiffany necklace, but I feel it's time for a change, even if it's just temporary. I wanted something unique and I am so glad I found this necklace. There's just something about the heartbeat line that makes me love this necklace; it's simple, yet statement-making.






No comments:

Post a Comment