20110623

Two Months Later

Almost two months after my return to Montreal, I still can't get over my time spent in Europe. I haven't written anything in so long because I didn't want to face to truth - my exchange is over.

I've been meaning to write about my trips to Paris, Barcelona and Rome with my mom and my last few days in Juan-les-pins, but time just wasn't right. First of all, the first few days after my return, I had to unpack. Unpack four months of memories, clothes and a bunch of random stuff. I didn't think it would be much of a problem, until I started to remember every story that came with every item. It took me almost a full month to completely unpack.

And of course, as the end of my wonderful French journey wasn't sad enough, summer school started three days after I landed. I didn't even get the chance to get over my breakup with Juan-les-pins and I had to jump back into school! With a blink of an eye, suddenly midterms were around the corner. Flash forward to now, I'm writing my second final is upcoming Sunday. The best part? The second summer semester starts two days after my Sunday final. My summer vacation consists only of Monday, June 27- jealous aren't you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment