20121007

Life in Three Paragraphs

It's that time of the year again! Recruitment season is coming to an end and midterms are fast approaching. In other words, it's time for the "hey-let's-procrastinate-and-write-a new-post-on-the-blog-I've-neglected" posts!

Last time I wrote, I was on the other side of the world, all the way in China, enjoying life without access to Facebook. Fast forward to September, another school year,  another CPA, CA recruitment season. It was basically two weeks of running around attending firm tours and meeting firm representatives while going to school. Thank god JMAS has Sabizzle, who devoted herself to coordinate everything! Thank you, Sabizzle! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu! Following the networking, it was time for interviews. That translates into anxiously waiting for interview invitations and dying of stress while waiting for offers to come your way...

Finally, after all that chaos, here we are in October... I know what you're thinking; did I end up finding a job? I sure did! My hard work finally paid off and I walked out with not one, but two job offers from two major accounting firms! All there's left to do is to actually choose which offer I am going to accept. Although I pretty much have an idea which firm I will choose.... ;) I shall keep it a secret for now, but I will hear from me soon enough - I pinky swear to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment